Some simple and easy way to detect fake Indian notes among new currency.
The Indian government has banned 500 and 1000 rupees notes to curb the black money and launched new currency of same, this has created panic in some nad hope in others. Hope to see a brighter future and panic to see a darker future.
Taking the profit of this chaos, some thugs have duplicated the new 2000 rupees currency and forged a poor vegetable vendor.
This was possible because the vegetable vendor was not aware of the new security features of new currency and he took the note assuming it as a genuine note.
Later he found the truth and complained in the police station, the thugs are arrested now but this news can motivate other thugs to take benefit of this confusion and make more copies to scam other people.
So here I am showing all the security features and methods to detect the fake and genuine currency without any special equipment.
1. See-through register where the numeral 2,000/500 can be seen when note is held against light
2. Latent image of 2,000/500 can be seen when the note is tilted
3. Micro letters ‘RBI’ and ‘2,000/500’
4. Colour shift security thread with ‘RBI’ and ‘2,000/500’
5. Watermarks of Mahatma Gandhi and electrotype 2,000/500 numeral
6. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on top left and bottom right sides
For visually impaired:
12. Rectangle with Rs.2,000/500 in raised print on right
13. Seven(2000)/Five(500) angular bleed lines in raised print
Watch the video here
If you liked this post of detect fake Indian notes then please share this with your friends and relatives to keep them aware of it as well.